When you realize I didn't do anything wrong
Don't come running to me
When you're scared of sleeping alone at night
Because you're approaching thirty
Don't look for comfort in my arms
To overcome your insecurities
When no one else will put up with you
I won't be there to understand & believe
I can no longer allow this back & forth
You come & go as you please
So don't show up out of no where one day
Tonight is the end all to nights like these
From the comfort of my queen size bed I am certain
This is the last time you leave
Don't come running to me
When you're scared of sleeping alone at night
Because you're approaching thirty
Don't look for comfort in my arms
To overcome your insecurities
When no one else will put up with you
I won't be there to understand & believe
I can no longer allow this back & forth
You come & go as you please
So don't show up out of no where one day
Tonight is the end all to nights like these
From the comfort of my queen size bed I am certain
This is the last time you leave
No comments:
Post a Comment